Open external links in a new tab / window, add “nofollow”, “noopener” and font icons, SEO and more. Also for internal links.
Configure settings for all internal and external links on your site.
=== NEW: Version 2 ===
WPEL plugin was completely rebuilt and has lots of new features, like “noopener”, font icons, internal links options and WPMU settings.
- Open links in new window or tab
- Add “follow” or “nofollow”
- Add “noopener” and “noreferrer” (for security)
- Add link icons (font icons: font awesome, dashicons)
- Set other attributes like title and CSS classes
- Scan posts, comments, widgets or the whole page
- Better SEO
- Network Settings (WPMU support)
- Use template tag to apply plugin settings on specific contents
- Set data-attribute to change how individual links will be treated
- Use action and filters to implement your specific needs
Easy to use
After activating you can set all options for external and internal links on the plugins admin page.
On the fly
The plugin filters the output and changes the links on the fly. The real contents (posts, pages, widget etcetera) will not be changed in the database. When deactivating the plugin, all contents will be the same as it was before.
- PHP version 5.3 or up
- WordPress version 4.2 or up
If you want support for older versions of PHP or WordPress then download and install version 1.81 of this plugin.